Monday, 24 August 2009

a stylish milestone.

Wow wow wow.
firstly: My 100th post.
secondly: how cool is this headband... ?



Anyway back to my first point. this is my 100th post on Grey Pavement Regular.
Looking back on when I started this blog, oh boy how I was in experienced, the blog started off as Moon Faces, I got the idea because the moon has many faces apparently, as does life. Well haven't I learnt that this year! We then progressed on to GreyPave.... as another moon face blog came on to the scene, I thought hey I'll move over, maybe this is a chance for my blog to go in another direction.

Grey Pavement Regular is pretty self explanatory really. It documents my life in the humdrum world of being a normal teenager, walking the grey pavements day after day, and not the red carpets like some of our most favourite idols.

I've been through alot this year accompanied by this blog, I've had some of the hardest exams, some of the most testing relationships, I've learnt how much it hurts to be loved (I luckily haven't felt the pain of loving someone yet), I've learnt how to grow up quickly, and most importantly I've learnt how to dress more stylishly, and how to love myself in the skin I'm in. I've learnt a bloody lot basically!

Thank you to all you other bloggers out there who give me inspiration daily, and thank YOU for reading my blog, it means an awful lot to know that someone actually cares about the things I have to say, and that I might even remotely entertain you.

Here's to many more posts together.

Thank you, Lots of Love, AV XO




(image via DIRTYLITTLESTYLEWHORE)

9 comments:

Jade said...

I have just stumbled across your blog and I love it.
Congrats on the 100th post.

xx

thatsorad said...

Awesome post!! :) Cheers to many more posts!

adrienne said...

hah, love headpieces like that. wish i could wear one like that everyday of my life.
congrats on the 100th post!

Alana Victoria said...

Thank you lovely people.
I love blogging :)

Hermine said...

That headband iss off the hook!!! I certainly don't have the balls to wear it though, a trilby is as far as i go. Congrats on your 100th post and i'm looking forward to many more :)

Maverick Malone said...

love the headband! congrats on your 100th post :D

xox, mavi

Rebecca, The Clothes Horse said...

Congrats on your 100th post!

Raez said...

100 posts is great! congrats dearie:)

xx raez

honeyortar said...

Love the headpiece! xo

http://honeyortarr.blogspot.com/